- You will be a member of CIPS
- CIPS is the world’s largest professional body serving procurement and supply founded as the Purchasing Officers Association in 1932 and awarded a Royal Charter in 1992.
- CIPS sets the Global Standard in procurement and supply management and it is an awarding organisation recognised by regulatory authorities.
- You will join largest membership of procurement and supply professionals in the world, and become one of a global community of over 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries.
- You will Power up your career with the right skills from the start
Developed using the Procurement Cycle as its focus, you will:
- Learn about the core principles, concepts and practical applications when procuring goods or services
- Gain essential knowledge and practical skills in contracting, negotiation, supplier relationships, ethics and asset management
- Understand how procurement fits within the rest of your organisation and how it can help to shape key future business decisions
- You will gain and accredited degree in procurement and supply.
CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply is a vocationally related professional qualification. Formal recognition is included within the regulatory frameworks of an increasing number of countries such as UK (England, Wales and Northern Ireland), Australia, New Zealand, UAE, South Africa and Zambia.
- You will gain a practical knowledge applicable to your everyday work.
successful learners will possess transferable workplace skills, developing their operational and tactical abilities as they strive for managerial roles and responsibilities.
Learners will be expected to provide advice and guidance to key stakeholders on the performance of organisational procedures.
- You will enjoy flexible learning experience that matches your circumstances.
Everyone learns at a different pace and you will have your own personal circumstances to consider before deciding to start a qualification. CIPS takes that into consideration and provides several facilities to enjoy flexible learning experience such as every 2 months exam intake, a full list of supporting study resources in the student zone at CIPS website, and other resources which form part of your membership benefits such as CIPS Knowledge, Supply Management Magazine, Guidance on answering exam questions, and Networking with other like-minded professionals