CIPS Qualification are your pathway to success
Why take a CIPS qualification?
By studying for and achieving CIPS internationally recognized procurement and supply qualifications you can achieve MCIPS chartered professional status.
CIPS Qualification will enable you to:
- Achieve certified essential knowledge and understanding necessary to practice strategic procurement and supply chain management.
- Become more valued by your employer, with a greater ability to manage spend and risk.
- Gain globally recognised qualifications.
You can start at any one of our three entry level qualifications:
- Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
The level you start at will depend on your experience and job role.
There are no entry requirements for the Certificate and Advanced Certificate in Procurement and
To enter at the Diploma qualification you will need to provide evidence of:
- At least passing Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply, or;
- At least two years’ experience in a relevant business environment.