CIPS Corporate Award is a practical, work-based applied learning programme that offers a route to MCIPS and delivers proven return on investment for your organisation. Corporate Award gives you a professional route to MCIPS status. It can be run in-company for whole teams and there are also open courses available for individuals to join.
Globally recognized Accreditation
How does the programme work?
CIPS offers a range of Corporate Award applied learning programmes that can be tailored to your geographic location, your industry sector, or for larger teams, tailored specifically to your organisation.
Study programmes consist of several modules, with an interactive workshop for each, followed by assignments based on live issues encountered by staff in their day jobs.
Training can be delivered in a range of ways to suit your organisation’s work patterns and the location of your staff. These include e-learning, live webinars and interactive, industry expert-led workshops. Experienced tutors ensure the quality and relevance of the course.
Our programme management team works with you to provide the support that individuals need to stay on track with their learning whilst continuing to perform in their day-to-day roles, and we report their progress back to you.
There are three levels which are fully aligned to the CIPS Global Standard, giving you confidence that individuals will gain the knowledge required for their level within the organisation. If required, we will start with a skills analysis to ensure individuals start at the appropriate level.
- Work-based assignments drive learning directly back into the business and provide proven return on investment
- Offers a professional route to MCIPS and to ExDip status
- Addresses specific challenges faced by your organisation
- Challenges established views and stimulates creative thinking
- Attracts and develops talent by offering a pathway for career progression
- Can be designed to incorporate industry-specific terminology, practices and challenges
- Opportunities for knowledge sharing and networking
- Helps bring about positive changes in performance, attitude and behaviour
- Interactive workshops, sectorspecific case studies and work-based assignments bring learning alive.
Corporate Award programme levels
|Content||Develops a robust understanding of procurement essentials||Builds professionalism to deliver greater organisational value and reduce risk||Builds knowledge and skills to deliver value, leadership
and strategic influence
|Level of learning||Diploma||Honours Degree||Postgraduate Diploma|
|Duration||12 months||18 months||24 months|
|Outcome||Diploma membership||MCIPS – your professional licence||ExDip status – your advanced professional licence|
|Global Standard competency levels||Operational||Professional and Advanced||Advanced Professional|
|Entry criteria||None||Must hold a CIPS Diploma or pass a Skills Assessment||Must be MCIPS/FCIPS Chartered Professional|
“£0.7 million overall savings from projects undertaken by students on just one programme.”
Global Diesel Engine Manufacturer
“It is a fantastic way of developing individuals while offering an opportunity for genuine business improvements.”